Zheng Wang is a litigation associate in the firm’s Intellectual Property and Media Group. He focuses on litigation and counseling in the areas of trademark, false advertising, and related matters for clients across a range of industries. Mr. Wang joined Debevoise in 2010. Mr. Wang received a J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School in 2010. He received a B.A. from Johns Hopkins University in 2006.
Mr. Wang is a member of the Bar of the State of New York. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the New York City Bar Association and the International Trademark Association. He is fluent in Mandarin and Shanghainese.
- Merck KGaA in trademark infringement, false advertising and breach of contract litigation against Merck & Co., Inc.
- Altegrity, a global, diversified risk and information services company, together with its operating businesses Kroll, HireRight and USIS, in their currently-pending pre-negotiated Chapter 11 proceedings in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, in which they will restructure more than $1.8 billion in indebtedness.
- Bayer in obtaining a preliminary injunction against a TV ad that falsely claimed that Sentry Fiproguard Max prevents fleas and ticks from coming into contact with pets.
- Bayer in false advertising challenges against Merial over advertising for its competitive flea and tick control products for pets.
- FidoPharm in an advertising challenge against Adams’s false comparative claims for its Spot On flea control product.
- National Football League (NFL) in winning summary judgment against retired players’ publicity-rights claims.
- Swiss Watch in successfully overturning a judgment that its Swiss Legend Trimix watches counterfeited Audamars Piguet’s federally-registered Royal Oak watch design.
- Highline Capital Management in a trademark infringement litigation against IAC’s High Line Venture Partners.
- Motel One in a trademark opposition proceeding against G6, owner of the Motel 6 trademarks.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2010, J.D.
- Johns Hopkins University, 2006, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$