Zhenghui (Alan) Wang is a member of the firm’s Technology and IP Transactions Practice Group and has represented clients in both domestic and cross-border transactions, including, among others, national and global technology, pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical devices companies, as well as emerging companies.
Mr. Wang’s practice focuses on intellectual property and software licensing, collaboration, joint ventures, co-development, and other technology transfer arrangements. He also advises clients on intellectual property matters in connection with mergers and acquisitions, as well as other complex commercial transactions.
Prior to transactional practice, Mr. Wang represented pharmaceutical, technology and telecommunication clients on various patent litigation matters.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2014
- Peking University, B.S., 2006
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Represented an international pharmaceutical and medical devices company in a multi-million dollar investment and licensing arrangement with a global technology company for the development of robotic medical devices products.
- Represented a domestic pharmaceutical start-up company in a licensing and co-development arrangement with a leading research institution for the development of pharmaceutical products targeting cancer and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Represented a foreign technology company in the acquisition of multi-billion dollar flash memory and solid-state drive business.
Pro Bono : Mr. Wang is a regular participant in the Neighborhood Entrepreneur Law Program in New York City, where he provides legal advice to low- to moderate-income micro-entrepreneurs on intellectual property matters.
Rate : $$$$