Zoe J. Bekas defends and counsels employers in the full range of California and federal employment law issues including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, disability accommodation, and wage and hour disputes.
She represents clients in state and federal courts, in arbitration, and before administrative agencies including the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, and the California Employment Development Department.
- J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2012
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, Psychology, 2009, cum laude
Bar Admissions : California
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member
- ProVisors, Member
- Perfect Pet Rescue, Volunteer
- Nashuva, Volunteer
Rate : $$$$