Jay A.Wechsler is an Associate at Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C. Mr. Wechsler has devoted his career to fighting and protecting the rights of the injured. He handles all aspects of the firm’s personal injury practice and medical malpractice cases.
He has significant experience in construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability cases and medical malpractice cases with a very high rate of success.
Mr. Wechsler has been a frequent contributor to a legal column in the Long Island Herald and has had a recent article on Firefighter Law published in the Nassau Law Journal.
- New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 2008
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 2008
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana, J.D. – 2001
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, B.A. – 1998
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyer’s Association
Rate : $$$