Lauren M. Gregory is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. Ms. Gregory’s practice centers around the resolution of complex commercial disputes, including general business and contract disputes, unfair competition, misappropriation of trade secrets and other confidential information, and trademark, trade dress, and copyright infringement.
Ms. Gregory’s intellectual property practice involves both litigation and trademark portfolio management. In addition to her experience with trial, arbitration, mediation, and appellate proceedings, Ms. Gregory has experience representing clients before the United States Patent and Trademark Office in trademark registration and enforcement proceedings. She also assists with brand management and licensing of intellectual property portfolios.
Prior to entering the practice of law, Ms. Gregory worked as a professional journalist, and she now serves as a Contributing Editor for the American Bar Association’s Litigation News. She remains active with the Duke University Alumni Association, serving on the Alumni Admissions Advisory Committee and as Co-Chair of the Duke Atlanta Women’s Forum.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University School of Law (2012)
- Senior Notes Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law
- A.B., Duke University (2003)
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society Pi Delta Phi National French Honor Society
- American Bar Association (Contributing Editor, ABA Litigation News)
- Duke Women’s Forum (Atlanta Co-Chair)
Rate : $$$