Mr. Louis S. Chronowski is a partner in the Commercial Litigation Practice Group of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. He is a member of the Franchise & Distribution Litigation, Counseling and Dispute Resolution practice. He has 19 years of trial and appellate experience representing companies in the areas of motor vehicle manufacturer-dealer, franchisor-franchisee, intellectual property, trade secret, and restrictive covenant disputes.
His practice includes all aspects of pre-litigation counseling and litigation in the above areas. Mr. Chronowski has represented motor vehicle manufacturers, franchisors, sporting goods manufacturers, health care product manufacturers, financial institutions, and others.
Over the past 19 years, Mr. Chronowski has authored articles on franchise and dealer law that have been published in the American Bar Association’s Franchise Law Journal. Mr. Chronowski is a member of the ABA’s Forum on Franchising and the International Franchise Association.
Mr. Chronowski also is a member of the Recreational Vehicle Industry Association’s Lawyers’ Committee. Prior to joining Seyfarth Shaw in 1999, Mr. Chronowski marketed and sold computer equipment to financial institutions at a Fortune 500 company for nine years.
- J.D., IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law, high honors (1999)
- Order of the Coif
- M.B.A., DePaul University, with distinction (1995)
- B.S., Purdue University, with distinction (1990)
- American Bar Association (Forum on Franchising)
- International Franchise Association (Legal Symposium Planning Task Force Member, 2014-2015)
- Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (Appointed member, Lawyer’s Committee)
- Catholic Foundation for Northwest Indiana (Board member, 2008-2014; Chair, Marketing Committee, 2009-2014)
Rate : $$$