Michael H. Robbins’s clients also turn to him for his substantial experience representing private equity and venture capital funds in connection with the legal aspects of their investments into issuers and in representing issuers raising capital from private equity and venture capital funds.
Whether seeking legal counsel or general business advice, colleagues and clients alike describe Michael as a trusted advisor. His ability to relate to his clients and the situations they are in, as well as his passion to advocate for and assist his clients with their business matters, enables him to represent and obtain the best results in a wide range of matters, including, with respect to mergers and acquisitions, drafting and negotiating contracts and assisting clients in compliance with federal and state securities laws and corporate governance issue.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Florida, 1996
- B.A., Duke University, 1993
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Florida, 1996
- Ongoing representation of companies in manufacturing, distribution, and fulfillment of skin care and coconut oil products; health care IT software and related services; and healthy prepared meal production and its wholesale and retail sale.
- Ongoing representation of private equity funds and family offices which have invested significantly in the health care ecosystem and commercial real estate.
- Ongoing representation of small businesses, including numerous physician employment practices, in addressing day-to-day matters or concerns between directors or shareholders or with employees which may arise from time to time.
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- General Counsel to the Florida Holocaust Museum
- Association for Corporate Growth, member
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Corporations, Securities and Financial Services Committee (former Vice-Chair)
- Tampa Jewish Federation, former Finance Committee Member; former Board Member, Young Adult Division
- Congregation Rodeph Sholom, former Board Member
- The Children’s Dream Fund, former Committee Member
Rate : $$$