Travis L. Irwin focuses his practice in the areas of energy and mineral title law. He has experience in researching and drafting oil and gas, and mineral title opinions for energy clients.
- Drafted oil and gas drilling title opinions and engaged in curative work for energy exploration companies
- Assisted clients by performing due diligence prior to acquisitions and mergers
- Performed title examinations in Pennsylania and West Virginia
- J.D. University of Pittsburgh
- B.S.B.A. The Pennsylvania State University
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Crawford County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Travis Irwin & Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle?
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Steptoe & Johnson PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Steptoe & Johnson PLLC?
Travis Irwin lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Travis Irwin reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Travis Irwin lawyer profile listing.
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates