Will Kishman represents employers in matters involving employees and labor unions. Will also assists employers with collective bargaining negotiations, union avoidance, employee and supervisor training, and other labor and employment counseling matters.
Will litigates a broad variety of labor and employment cases, including labor arbitrations, National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) proceedings involving unfair labor practice charges and representation issues, Section 301 lawsuits, wage and hour actions, wrongful discharge cases and lawsuits involving other labor and employment issues.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- American Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section
- American Bar Association, NLRA Practice and Procedure Committee
- Ohio Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- The Ohio State University, J.D., 2009
- Miami (Ohio) University, B.A., 2006
Rate : $$$