Abraham Kannof is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Atlanta office, where his practice focuses on residential and commercial real estate transactions.
He regularly represents developers of high-end resorts, luxury boutique hotels, and mixed-use projects throughout the United States and internationally, negotiating a variety of complex joint ventures, property acquisitions, hotel management agreements, loans and leases; and further regularly represents national and regional retail tenants in leasing and other related matters.
Abraham additionally enjoys traveling abroad, learning new things, listening to and playing music, and spending quality time with his family.
- Emory University School of Law, JD, cum laude (2013)
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School, MBA (2013)
- Vanderbilt University, BA, Political Science, minor in Music (2008)
- New York
Abraham has, among other examples, served as counsel to condominium sponsors in connection with the development of luxury residential apartment buildings located in New York City; has represented the developer of a large Orlando-area entertainment center in borrowing $200M+ of senior and mezzanine financing; has represented buyers and sellers in the purchase or sale, as applicable, of individual apartment units in the New York and Miami areas; has negotiated long-term commercial leases on behalf of restaurant tenants, charter schools, and retail chains; and has advised clients on the formation of business relationships, organizational restructuring, and termination of business partnerships.
Previous Professional Experience:
- Real Estate Associate in the New York office of an international law firm (2013-2015)
- Real Estate Associate in the Miami, FL office of an international law firm (2015-2017)
- Intern, American Cancer Society, Inc., Office of Corporation Counsel (2011)
Rate : $$$