Adam J. Gana is the managing partner of Gana Weinstein LLP. His practice focuses on all aspects of securities arbitration, complex commercial and business litigation. As a seasoned arbitration and trial lawyer, Mr. Gana’s experience includes litigation in both State and Federal Courts as well as in various alternative dispute resolution venues.
He has tried more than thirty cases to verdict before the state and federal trial and appellate courts, AAA, JAMS, NFA and FINRA.
- New York Law School
- University of Vermont
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice:
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit
- Should Non-Attorneys Represent Parties in FINRA Arbitration for Compensation?, New York State Bar Journal, January 2015.
- Blue Skies for America in the Securities Industry… Except for New York, 19 Fordham J. Corp. & Fin. L. 587 (2014)
- The Inconsistent Dispute Resolution Process for Investment Advisers, ABA Newsletter, March 2013
Speaking Engagements :
- Annuity Seminar, Moderator, 2015 Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (PIABA) Meeting
- Securities Arbitration: An Overview, Sole Speaker for the Deal School Transactional Lunch Workshop, September 17, 2015
- Securities Round Table, American Bar Association – Commercial Litigation and Arbitration Section, Arbitrating FINRA Product Cases, May 20, 2015
- Securities Law Seminar, 2013 Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (PIABA) Meeting
Professional & Bar Association Memberships :
- Public Investor Arbitration Bar Association, Board of Directors
- American Bar Association, Alternative/Securities Dispute Resolution Committee, Member
Rate : $$$$