Attorney Adam Tracy has a strong background in all facets of commercial law and extensive experience in litigating complex commercial disputes, and is able and willing to help. He is also a well-versed legal scholar in the United States copyright law. A former competitive rugby player and serial entrepreneur, Adam Tracy has a wealth of experience on both sides of the table. He has advised many companies with regards to legal issues, law compliance and capital markets matters.
Washed up competitive rugby player, accomplished executive and attorney with 18+ years experience in emerging technologies with a focus on cryptocurrency, digital products, payments & immersive corporate structures involving tech startups, hedge funds to global organizations.
Results orientated, decisive leader with proven success advising early market entrants, tech adapters and the undercapitalized. Successful track record co-founding mobile ventures, building & leading cross-functional teams and spearheading diverse corporate transactions. Attack-first personality excelling in dynamic, demanding environments.
Expertise includes: Fund Formation, Initial Coin Offerings, Security Token Offerings, Initial Public Offerings, Reverse Mergers, Complex Commercial Litigation, Capital Markets, Bankruptcy & Restructuring, Intellectual Property Enhancement & Protection
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D./MBA, 2005
- University of Notre Dame, B.S. & B.A., 2000
Bar Memberships and Associations:
State Bar of Illinois # 6287552 Member – Present
Civic Memberships and Associations:
- The National Creditors Bar Association, Member, 2016 – Present
- Securities Transfer Association, Member, 2015 – Present
- Federal Bar Association, Member, 2014 – Present
- DuPage County Bar Association, Member, 2014 – Present
- Securities Industry Association, Member, 2013 – Present
- Founder/Managing Attorney, The Tracy Firm, Ltd. 2005 – Present
- Co-Founder, Vice President & General Counsel, Ecology Coatings, Inc. 2006 – 2008
- Associate Attorney, Rathje Woodward LLC 2005 – 2006
- Corporate Counsel, Philip Morris U.S.A. 2004 – 2005
Client Champion Award, Martindale-Hubbell – 2018
Rate : $$$