Adam Schlosser counsels clients on a multitude of intellectual property issues, including assessing validity and infringement of utility and design patents, forming right-to-use opinions, conducting due diligence as part of pre-suit investigations, and evaluating licensing opportunities.
Adam advises clients ranging from start-up companies to large multinational corporations to strategically develop and manage their IP portfolios. He has extensive experience preparing and prosecuting domestic and international patent applications in a variety of electrical and mechanical technologies.
Prior to joining the firm, Adam was an electrical engineering patent associate at a boutique intellectual property firm.
While in law school, Adam was Executive Editor of Publications for the Temple Journal of Science, Technology & Environmental Law, and was a teaching and research assistant in the Legal Writing & Research Department and Transactional Practice Program.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2009, Executive Editor, Temple Journal of Science, Technology and Environmental Law
- University of Pennsylvania, B.S., Engineering, 2005
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia, Virginia, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Court Admissions :
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
Rate : $$$$