Adama K. Wiltshire advises and represents employers in a broad range of labor and employment matters arising under both state and federal law. Prior to joining Littler, she interned with the sole labor and employment in-house counsel at a not-for-profit health care system.
She also clerked for Judge Tatjana Schwendinger at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and interned with the legal department at a large, publicly traded corporation.
Before attending law school, Adama worked as ombudsperson and development associate for Chicago Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, Inc., and as a research analyst in human capital for a medium-sized industrial supplier. Adama serves on the firm’s Associates Council.
- J.D., Washington University School of Law, 2015
- B.A., University of Chicago, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Secretary, Washington University School of Law, Labor and Employment Law Society
- Board Member, St. Louis Shakespeare
- Appellate Advocate, ABA National Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Competition
- Managing Editor, Washington University Jurisprudence Review, 2014-2015
Rate : $$$