Alan Freedman’s practice focuses on antitrust. Alan joined the firm in 2016. Prior to law school, he was a senior analyst at NERA Economic Consulting, where he worked on antitrust litigation and merger reviews.
- Managing Editor, The University of Chicago Law Review
- Honorable Frank H. Easterbrook, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 2015-2016
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2015
- Johns Hopkins University, M.A., 2010
- George Washington University, B.S., 2008
- Washington, D.C.
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Rate : $$$$