Alison V. Lennarz is of counsel with Kaufman & Canoles. Her practice includes estate planning and administration, tax planning and compliance, and counseling small businesses, associations and non-profits. Alison works regularly with clients to address international issues, including income from foreign sources and overseas assets.
- University of Virginia; B.A., 1989
- Université Panthéon-Assas (Paris II); 1994
- University of Richmond School of Law; J.D., 1998
- American Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Williamsburg Bar Association
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of the Greater Virginia Peninsula; Past Chair of Board of Directors
- Fishing Bay Yacht Club; Past Junior Division Commander
- Counseled high net-worth individuals in estate and tax planning matters involving assets located outside the U.S.
- Represented individuals holding off-shore accounts and other foreign assets in compliance with U.S. disclosure requirements
- Represented purchasers and sellers of small and medium-sized businesses in negotiation and settlement of asset and stock acquisitions and sales
Rate : $$$