Allan Abravanel obtained his B.A.in history from Yale University in 1968. In 1971 he obtained his Juris Doctorate from Harvard Law School. Allan is a partner at Perkins Coie LLP and his practice is focused on mergers and acquisitions, securities offering, corporate securities, municipal finance and license agreement.
He is recognized as a super lawyer by Chambers USA, “America’s Leading Business Lawyers,” 2005 – 2009 and Oregon Law & Politics, “Oregon Super Lawyers,” 2006, 2011. He is also one of the best corporate lawyers in America 2016-2018.
Allan is admitted to practice in Oregon, New York and the District of Columbia.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1971
- Yale University, B.A., History, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1968
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2016 – 2018: Corporate Law
- Listed in Chambers USA, “America’s Leading Business Lawyers,” 2005 – 2009
- Listed in Oregon Law & Politics, “Oregon Super Lawyers,” 2006, 2011
Bar and Court Admissions:
- District of Columbia
- New York
Rate : $$$