Amanda L. Iler advises and represents employers in a broad range of labor and employment matters. Before joining Littler, she worked at a regional law firm as an employment litigator.
She represented employers in civil lawsuits, as well as in administrative hearings. Amanda focused her practice on discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims, and she also advised employers regarding wage and hour issues.
- J.D., University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law, 2014
- B.A., University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Sacramento County Bar Association
- Member, Women Lawyers of Sacramento
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Girls on the Run of Greater Sacramento
Rate : $$$$