Amy S. Elliott provides advice on the federal tax aspects of business transactions and the implications of business tax legislation and regulations. She writes reports analyzing the tax issues raised by public company events. She assists with lobbying efforts regarding tax legislation and regulations and counsels on cross-border tax implications.
- Eight years’ experience as a legal journalist for Tax Notes, a prestigious federal tax publication.
- Advises public securities fund investors on the risks and opportunities of the tax aspects of corporate events.
- Member, Steering Committee, Taxation Section, District of Columbia Bar.
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 2008
- B.A., University of Maryland, College Park, 2002
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$