Amy R. Shapiro’s practice focuses on corporate and financial transactions, with a particular emphasis on representation of private equity firms and their portfolio companies in financing matters, clients on the financing of major M&A transactions and financial sponsors in fund and management company financings.
She also has significant experience in Latin American matters. Amy joined the firm in 2003 and became a partner in 2012.
- Garrett Motion in the financing of its spinoff from Honeywell.
- International Flavors and Fragrances in the financing of its acquisition of Frutarom.
- General Mills in connection with its acquisition of Blue Buffalo.
- Alcoa in the financing of its spinoff from Arconic.
- Harland Clarke in the financing of its acquisition of RetailMeNot and its acquisition of MaxPoint Interactive.
- Family Dollar Stores in the financing aspects of its acquisition by Dollar Tree.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2003
- Yale College, B.A., 1999
- New York
Rate : $$$$