Andrea Fisher is a partner in the Corporate Practice Group, focusing on complex business middle market transactions and private company mergers and acquisitions. She possesses significant experience in a wide variety of sophisticated and strategic business, financial and legal transactions, including acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, joint ventures, co-investments, recapitalizations, private placements, capital investments, equity and debt financings/offerings and loan transactions, as well as other business transactions and related corporate governance matters, across a broad range of sectors, including the aviation, healthcare, dental, software, telecommunications, printing, pharmaceutical, real estate, entertainment, retail and distribution sectors.
She routinely represents private equity companies, private and public companies, start-up corporations, entrepreneurs, shareholders and investors. Andrea’s clients include Cogint, Inc., Jet Support Services, Inc., Costa Farms, LLC, Eastern Air Lines Group, Inc., 1221 Partners, LLC, 1848 Capital Partners, LLC and Integrated Home Care Services, LLC.
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, With Honors, International Law Journal, Editor-in-Chief
- B.A., University of Florida, With High Honors
Bar Admissions : Florida
- Association for Corporate Growth, Florida Chapter, Advisory Committee, 2015-2017
- South Florida Business Journal Woman’s Leadership Group, 2014-2016
- The Commonwealth Institute, 2009-2014
- The Miami Jewish Federation, Women’s Division, Member
- Guardian ad Litem Program, Put Something Back Program, Miami-Dade County
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$