Andrew Z. Edelstein is a Litigation & Dispute Resolution senior associate in Mayer Brown’s Los Angeles office. Andrew focuses on litigating complex cases. He has taken a leading role defending numerous clients in consumer class actions, including cases concerning delivery of health care services.
These cases include American Chiropractic Assoc., et al. v. American Specialty Health Inc., et al. (E.D. Pa. & 3rd Cir.), Edwards v. First American Title Insurance Co. (US Supreme Court), Kane v. Chobani Inc. (N.D. Cal. & 9th Cir.), Simpson v. Nestlé USA, Inc.(S.D. Cal.), and Pelayo v. Nestlé USA, Inc. (C.D. Cal.).
Andrew has also had a leading role defending numerous business litigation cases alleging California torts and breach of contract, including Korea Kumho Petrochemical Co. Ltd v. Flexsys America LP, et al. (N. D. Cal.), Garland Connect LLC v. AT&T (Los Angeles Superior Court) andFoster Poultry Farms v. Orkin LLC (E.D. Cal.).
Andrew joined Mayer Brown in 2012. Andrew received his law degree cum laude in 2001 from the University of Pennsylvania and a BA degree in Philosophy, with highest honors, from Brandeis University in 1995.
- Brandeis University, BA, cum laude
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, JD, cum laude
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Eastern District of California
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- US District Court for the Southern District of California
- US Supreme Court
Rate : $$$$