Andrew Thomas started his career representing insurance companies throughout Northern Virginia before joining Dulaney, Lauer & Thomas. He focuses on serious personal injury cases, wrongful death cases, litigation, and jury trials.
Now, Andrew only represents people and families against insurance companies. He’s litigated hundreds of cases throughout his career and has obtained multi-million dollar recoveries for his clients.
Andrew is known for taking a diligent, aggressive, yet cordial approach to his practice. He believes the “ordinary” case simply doesn’t exist – each brings a unique challenge. Outside the firm, he values above all time and pursuits with his family.
- Juris Doctor, Antonin Scalia Law School
- Bachelor of Arts, James Madison University
Bar Admissions: Virginia State Bar
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- United States Federal District Court (Eastern District of Virginia)
- United States Court of Appeals (Fourth Circuit)
Rate : $$$