Ann Wrege Ferebee’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including corporate, regulatory and securities law issues, ERISA and fiduciary disputes, agency enforcement proceedings, and internal corporate investigations. Ms. Ferebee also has experience representing receivers in actions by the government to take over companies involving Ponzi schemes or fraud.
Ms. Ferebee has defended companies, financial institutions and individuals in criminal investigations, as well as in regulatory investigations and civil enforcement actions. In addition, she has successfully handled cases involving fiduciary duty claims, RICO violations, contract disputes, fidelity bond claims, among other subjects.
Prior to law school, Ms. Ferebee earned her Masters in Psychology from Brandeis University. Ms. Ferebee has been named a Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Emory University, J.D., Order of the Coif, with honors, 2007
- Brandeis University, M.A., 2002
- Wake Forest University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2000
- Georgia, 2007
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
Professional Affiliations :
- 2008, 2009, 2010 Metro Atlanta Regional Mock Trial Competition – Planning Committee Member
- State Bar of Georgia – General Practice and Trial Law Section
Rate : $$$