Antonio E. Lewis specializes in complex intellectual property cases. A partner in our Intellectual Property, Patent, Trademark and Copyright practice, Antonio represents a wide array of clients in disputes involving patents, trade secrets and other IP-related matters.
Antonio is experienced in trying and litigating complex IP disputes, from patent infringement matters to trade secret misappropriation cases. He has handled a variety of complex commercial litigation cases, ranging from professional liability matters to securities and contract issues. He has also defended clients in class actions, as well as for alleged violations of Securities and Exchange Commission regulations.
- J.D., Wake Forest University
- B.A., Duke University
- North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association
Rate : $$$$