Arthur Yu is an associate in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm’s San Diego office. Mr. Yu’s practice focuses on commercial and residential real estate transactions, including purchase and sale, development, commercial leasing, broker agreements and easement agreements.
Mr. Yu represents real estate investment funds, developers, joint venturers, landlords and tenants on a variety of commercial, residential, mixed-use and solar projects. Mr. Yu also handles various real estate aspects of corporate mergers and acquisitions.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2012
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2000
Admissions : California
- Represented purchaser in acquisition of $1.6 billion portfolio of office buildings and vacant land for development.
- Represented seller in sale of portfolio of apartment buildings throughout southern California, with a total sales price of over $400 million.
- Represented commercial investor in acquisition of retail portion of a mixed-use building adjacent to PetCo
- Continues to represent home builders in acquisition of land for development and redevelopment.
- Developed form lease for institutional owner of thousands of residential homes in several states.
Rate : $$$$