Audra M. Dickens is an Associate in the litigation practice group. Her practice focuses on civil litigation, primarily in the areas of automobile liability defense and trucking defense, as well as premises and products liability defense.
She also has experience in employment law, cases involving significant electronic discovery, and numerous state and federal appellate matters. Audra has successfully represented clients in jury and bench trials in state and federal courts across the Commonwealth.
Audra is the Vice-Chair of the Auto & Transportation Liability section of the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys (VADA). She is also an active member of the Richmond Bar Association and the Virginia Women Attorneys Association.
- Liberty University School of Law, 2011
- University of Virginia, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Rate : $$$