Mr. Avi Lew has broad experience in a wide variety of litigation matters and handles all phases of litigation from pre-litigation negotiation and inception of action through trial and appeal.
His practice involves general and complex commercial litigation, employment law, business and partnership disputes, real estate litigation, banking law and Surrogate’s Court litigation.
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Brooklyn College, City University of New York, B.A., summa cum laude, 1991, Phi Beta Kappa
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 1994
- 1994, New Jersey
- 1995, New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Rate : $$$$