Becki Lee is counsel in the Intellectual Property Practice Group of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Atlanta office. Ms. Lee’s practice involves trademark portfolio management, including US and international clearance, prosecution, and enforcement. Ms. Lee also handles copyright prosecution and enforcement, domain name enforcement, anti-counterfeiting efforts, Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedowns, and various entertainment law issues.
Ms. Lee has represented clients in disputes in federal district court and in front of the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. Before law school, Ms. Lee worked in the music industry, handling public relations and marketing for artists, record labels, and festivals. Ms. Lee enjoys working with organizations like Georgia Lawyers for the Arts that combine her love of music and law.
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law, cum laude (2014)
- Moot Court: Best Brief, Cardozo BMI Competition
- President, Sports & Entertainment Law Society
- B.A., University of Georgia (2001)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Atlanta IP Inn of Court
Rate : $$$