Bianca DiBella represents corporations, individuals, and corporate representatives in complex civil litigation matters. Bianca works hard to determine her clients’ business and legal needs so that she can provide concise and efficient counsel.
Bianca is an associate with the business litigation and securities litigation practices. She represents clients throughout all stages of litigation and alternative dispute resolution addressing issues related to various business torts, securities fraud, corporate governance, and risk management. She has experience in both federal and state courts and has assisted in the representation of corporate entities in mediation and settlement discussions.
Representative Matters :
- Secured favorable outcome in early stages of litigation for corporation and its directors and officers in action under Section 14(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 which challenged the disclosures of the company in relation to merger.
- Represent private investment firm in state and federal securities fraud litigation arising from a go-private merger transaction with a company listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Assist in the representation of an individual board member in a Federal Trade Commission investigation and pre-trial discovery.
- Represented buyer-company in state court action for breach of contract and open account against out-of-state purchaser for unpaid invoices, and successfully obtained settlement for client.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- Member, Young Lawyers Division, State Bar of Georgia
- Agent, Law School Class of 2017, Vanderbilt Alumni Association
- Member, University of Florida Alumni Association
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2017, Student Body President; Vanderbilt Bar Association
- University of Florida, B.A., cum laude, 2014
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Superior Courts
Rate : $$$