Brad Wright represents clients on complex business matters often involving the intersection of law, public policy and business. His career has included successful engagements both as an in-house general counsel and as a lawyer representing clients while in private practice. He has owned and operated his own business and has sat on many public and private entity boards of directors.
Brad has used his real estate, public finance, legal experience and leadership skills to drive complex business, real estate, sports and a host of other initiatives to successful completion or through times of crisis.
His real estate development and finance experience includes mixed-use commercial developments, master planned communities, home building, golf courses and publicly owned professional sports facilities. He has managed complex litigation matters and negotiated several high-profile disputes to successful resolution.
Brad was appointed by Governor Ducey as an Arizona Zanjeros, and is a two-term governor’s appointee and past chairman of the Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority. He is chairman of the Arizona Organizing Committee that successfully hosted the 2016 College Football Playoff Championship Game, and serves on the board of the Phoenix Local Organizing Committee for the 2017 NCAA Final Four. Brad also serves on the Greater Phoenix Economic Council board of directors, and is a past chairman of WESTMARC.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Western Maricopa County Foreign Trade Zone: Board member
- Arizona Sport Hall of Fame: Trustee
- Recognized as one of the 20 People to Know in Law by the Phoenix Business Journal
- Arizona Sports & Tourism Authority: Chairman, Governor Napolitano and Governor Brewer appointee
- Boys Hope Girls Hope of Arizona: Chairman and Emeritus Board Member
- Final Four Exploratory Committee, Phoenix 2017
- Fighter Country Partnership: Vice Chair
- Luke Air Force Base: Honorary Base Commander
- Phoenix Local Organizing Committee, 2017 Final Four: Board Member
- Valley Partnership: Board Member and Committee Chair
- Washington University School of Law, Missouri, J.D., 1991
- Illinois State University, B.S., 1988
Rate : $$$