Bradley Jason Moyers works at Clark & Bradshaw PC.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1998
- Bridgewater College, B.A. 1992
- Assistant Commonwealth Attorney, Buchanan County 1999-2000
- Assistant Commonwealth Attorney, Rockingham County 2000-02
- Member, Harrisonburg–Rockingham Bar Association
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, Virginia State Bar
- President, Mountain View Elementary PTA, 2011-2012
- President, Rebuilding Together Harrisonburg/Rockingham County, 2013-present
- Board of Directors, Belmont Community Association, 2013-present
- Youth soccer coach and assistant tee ball coach
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Bradley Jason Moyers & Clark & Bradshaw PC can handle?
Clark & Bradshaw PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Wrongful Death, Speeding Ticket, Personal Injury, DUI & DWI, Car Accident. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Clark & Bradshaw PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Clark & Bradshaw PC?
Bradley Jason Moyers lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Bradley Jason Moyers reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Bradley Jason Moyers lawyer profile listing.
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates Personal Injury Lawyers
Dante Law Firm P.A.
Joslyn Law FIrm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC