Brandon Graves focuses his practice on cybersecurity, internal investigations, and litigation related to complex administrative, civil, and criminal matters. He advises on internal investigations, crisis management, and government investigations, as well as litigation-related matters before courts and administrative bodies.
His clients include defense contractors, multinational energy companies, and leading providers in the banking and payments industry.
- Associate, Baker & McKenzie LLP, Washington, D.C., 2012-2018
- Litigation Associate, Hunton & Williams LLP, Washington, D.C., 2010-2012
- Law Clerk, Hon. J.L. Edmondson, U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, Atlanta, 2009-2010
- Summer Associate, Mayer & Brown LLP, Washington, D.C., 2008
- Summer Associate, Hunton & Williams LLP, Washington, D.C., 2007, 2008
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2009
- B.S., Computer Science, United States Military Academy, 2001
- Superintendent’s List
Rate : $$$