Brenda Berg provides invaluable insight to employers on a wide array of tax and ERISA matters affecting employee benefit plans. She has close to 20 years of experience as an employee benefits attorney plus a background in accounting and third-party 401(k) plan administration.
Brenda’s advice ranges from the initial design and drafting stage, through the day-to-day administration questions and complications that arise. Brenda has extensive experience with 401(k), defined benefit, health and welfare, and nonqualified deferred compensation plans.
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D., 1998
- University of North Dakota, B.Acc., 1993
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Western Pension and Benefits Council Governing Board (all chapters)
- Western Pension and Benefits Council, Denver Chapter, President, 2014-2016
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Former CPA designation, 1994; not currently licensed
- Jefferson Unitarian Church, Trustee, Board of Trustees, 2012-2015
Rate : $$$