Brett Bartlett is a Chambers-rated partner in the Labor and Employment Department and the Wage and Hour Litigation Practice Group of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. His experience defending businesses across the country in more than 150 class, collective, and complex employee pay, overtime, and hours-related lawsuits informs the counsel that he provides as a trusted advisor to the firm’s clients as they strive to comply with local, state, and federal laws.
His work helping businesses to prevent compliance-related risks informs the strategies that he recommends to help those clients secure the results they desire when litigation or investigation is unavoidable.
- J.D., Mercer University School of Law (1999)
- Chair Person, Moot Court Board; Wagner Labor & Employment Moot Court Competition
- B.A., Oberlin College (1994)
- American Bar Association (Labor & Employment Section, Federal Labor & Standards Legislative Committee)
- State Bar of Georgia (Labor & Employment Section)
- State Bar of New York (Labor & Employment Section)
Rate : $$$$