Brian C. Bianco is a registered patent lawyer and intellectual property litigator. He has represented clients in U.S. federal courts across the country in complex patent, trademark and trade dress disputes.
With a degree and extensive background in electrical engineering, he has successfully represented clients in cases involving a range of technologies, including semiconductor processing, medical devices, fiber optic telecommunications, wireless communications, GPS technology, mechanical and electrical systems, electronics, computer hardware, software, and internet protocols.
Brian also helps clients strategically develop and protect intellectual property. He routinely advises clients regarding patent and trademark protection, acquisitions, licensing, risk assessment, portfolio management, freedom to operate, and due diligence investigations. In addition, he has drafted and prosecuted dozens of patent applications at the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- J.D., University of Illinois College of Law, 2003, cum laude
- B.S., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Electrical Engineering, 2000
Bar Admissions :
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois – Trial Bar
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- The Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago, Member
- Illinois Supreme Court, Commission on Professionalism, Mentoring Program, Volunteer
- Northern District of Illinois, Trial Bar Pro Bono Program, Member
Rate : $$$$