The Orlow Firm is a New York personal injury law firm with offices in Queens, The Bronx, Manhattan and Brooklyn. The Orlow Firm has experienced lawyers that handle the following types of personal injury cases:
- Personal Injury cases including brain injuries, wrongful death, spinal cord injuries, back injuries, neck injuries, burn injuries and broken bones.
- Car accident cases including truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, tax accidents, Uber/Lyft accidents, subway accidents, head on collisions, rear end collisions, t-bone collisions, rollover accidents and more.
- Construction accident cases and workers compensation cases involving third party negligence.
- Police misconduct cases including police brutality, false arrest and malicious prosecution.
- Sexual abuse cases including clergy abuse, rape victims or any time a child was abused by a position of authority including teachers, camp counselors and more.
- Premises liability cases including slip and falls, trip and falls, sidewalk injuries, retail store injuries and more.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect cases including bedsores.
- Lead poisoning cases including lead paint poisoning.
The Orlow Firm offers free, no obligation case evaluations where you can speak directly with a lawyer to discuss the details of your case and find out your options. If you decide to hire The Orlow Firm, we work exclusively on a contingency basis, meaning if we don’t win your case – there’s no fee. You’re never out of pocket when you hire The Orlow Firm to represent you in personal injury matters.
The Orlow Firm, founded in 1981, is a father & sons firm. Steven Orlow founded the firm and was later joined by his two sons Brian and Adam in 1997 and 1998, respectively. In large part due to this, The Orlow Firm treats their clients like family and takes pride in welcoming their clients to their family.
If you’ve been injured in an accident in New York and need aggressive representation to get you the justice you deserve, call The Orlow Firm today for a free, no obligation consultation.
Rate : $$