Brittan J. Bush is an energy litigator focusing on royalty litigation, disputes between working interest owners, disputes between mineral lessees and landowners, and legacy litigation.
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, J.D./D.C.L., magna cum laude, 2012;
- University of Georgia, B.A., cum laude, 2009
- Louisiana, 2012
- United States Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit, 2012
- United States District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2012
- United States District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2012
- Institute for Energy Law – Young Energy Professionals
- Lafayette Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Brittan J. Bush & Liskow & Lewis can handle?
Liskow & Lewis can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Business, Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Liskow & Lewis located?
How much would it cost to hire Liskow & Lewis?
Brittan J. Bush lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Brittan J. Bush reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Brittan J. Bush lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates