Brittany Walker assists energy, construction industry, and local government clients on regulatory and legislative matters before state and local governing bodies in Nevada. Brittany has extensive experience with state and local policy.
Prior to law school, she served as a policy analyst for the Assembly Majority Leader at the Nevada State Legislature in 2013. While in law school she clerked for the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada.
Brittany is in the Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources practice group and works with a variety of Nevada clients. Her practice is focused on guiding clients through legal and regulatory obstacles encountered when operating within the state.
Brittany comes to Holland & Hart after completing a judicial clerkship in the Nevada Court of Appeals for the Honorable Judge Abbi Silver.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada Las Vegas, J.D., 2017
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, B.A., 2011
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- The Howard D. McKibben American Inn of Court, Member, 2017–present
Rate : $$$