Brooke A. Fodor is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group. Ms. Fodor joined Debevoise in 2015. Ms. Fodor received a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School and a Certificate in Management from the Wharton School of Business in 2015. Ms. Fodor was a recipient of the Pro Bono Award for Distinguished Service. She received a B.A., magna cum laude from Duke University in 2012.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the formation of a joint venture with JBG SMITH to develop and own 1900 N Street, an office building located in the Dupont Circle area of Washington, D.C.
- A family office in its preferred equity investment in the development of two residential towers located in New York City.
- International Paper in the $1.8 billion combination of its North America Consumer Packaging business with Graphic Packaging.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in its financing of two industrial properties located in Middlesex, NJ and Joliet, IL.
- The Brickstone Companies in a mortgage loan secured by The Lits Building, a mixed-use building in Philadelphia, PA.
- Alliant Insurance Services, the nation’s largest specialty insurance brokerage firm, in its acquisition of Mesirow Insurance Services.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2015, J.D.
- Duke University, 2012, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$