C.J. Donald practices in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group with diligence and vigor. His practice includes government investigations, healthcare, internal corporate investigations, and securities.
During law school, C.J. cultivated his advocacy skills through participation in Vanderbilt’s Moot Court Competition and the ABA’s National Appellate Advocacy Competition, in which his teams were semifinalists and national qualifiers, respectively. In recognition of his dedication, C.J. received the K. Harlan Dodson Award, given annually to the Moot Court staff member who rendered the most outstanding service in all aspects of the program. He also provided editorial research assistance to Professor Edward K. Cheng for the economic expertise chapter of Modern Scientific Evidence, 2016 edition.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Genesis Young Leaders Board of Directors, Member at Large, 2018-2019
- Equal Access to Justice Committee – Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Committee Member, 2018-2019
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 2017, Chancellor’s Law Scholar; President, VLS Honor Council
- B.A., Government, Centre College, 2014, Max P. Cavnes Prize
- Intern, Family Court Division, New York City Law Dept., 2015
- Intern, the Honorable Judge Joseph Hood, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 2015
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2017
COURT ADMISSIONS : U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, 2017
Rate : $$$