Member Mike Parks has more than 25 years of experience in trucking, transportation and automobile defense, general casualty and insurance defense, premises liability, products liability, and maritime litigation. He has represented national commercial and personal automobile insurers, motor carriers, transportation and delivery companies and their insurers.
Mike regularly conducts catastrophic loss investigations involving 24/7 response and coordination with insured clients, investigators, accident reconstruction experts, and law enforcement officials for accidents involving various commercial vehicles.
Mike really enjoys working with his clients and solving their problems. “I am very results-oriented. From inception, I focus on the true issues of the case in an effort to obtain an outcome that will best serve the needs of my client. That includes telling my client what she or he needs to hear early on rather than waiting to tell them what they don’t want to hear late in the case.”
Mike is a longtime member of the Trucking Industry Defense Association and the Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel. He is a past president of the New Orleans Association of Defense Counsel, where he also served as a board member.
- Loyola University New Orleans Law School, LaNasa-Greco Scholarship (J.D. 1989)
- Louisiana State University (B.A. Geology 1985)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- Trucking Industry Defense Association, Member
- New Orleans Association of Defense Counsel, Board of Directors (2005 – 2013)
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
PUBLICATIONS : Member, Loyola Law Review
Rate : $$$