Cable Frost, shareholder in the Firm’s Jackson office, practices in the areas of products liability, tort, commercial and construction litigation and has handled civil suits in both state and federal courts in these areas through trial and appellate resolution.
His experience includes defending automobile manufacturers in catastrophic personal injury litigation. Mr. Frost has defended claims involving allegations of defect with respect to occupant restraint systems, door latch systems and handling and stability characteristics.
In addition, he has defended pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in products liability litigation, has represented corporate and construction clients in complex contract disputes and has defended entities involved in the mortgage lending and servicing industries.
Mr. Frost participates in Baker Donelson’s representation of clients in pro bono matters on behalf of the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyers Project, and he is also active in the Project’s weekly Stewpot Legal Clinic.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2002, magna cum laude
- University of Mississippi, B.A., 1997, cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Mississippi, 2002
- Successfully defended an automobile manufacturer at trial in a wrongful death products liability case relating to alleged defects in the vehicle’s occupant restraint and door latch systems.
- Obtained partial summary judgment for automobile manufacturer in a products liability case involving restraints and handling and stability allegations after successfully excluding an expert witness on the grounds that his opinions were unreliable under Daubert and Miss. R. Evid. 702.
- Obtained dismissal for a pharmaceutical manufacturer in a products liability case relating to the manufacture and distribution of products containing Phenylpropanolamine.
- Obtained a favorable ruling for one of the largest privately owned construction companies in the United States in an arbitration proceeding involving complex contract and payment issues.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – International Association of Defense Counsel
- Member – Mississippi, Capital Area, American (Litigation Practice Section) and Federal Bar Associations
- Member – Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Member – Jackson Young Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$