Cameron Z. Hill’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, strategic corporate transactions, corporate governance and securities law.
Cam represents public and private companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, public and private securities offerings, and corporate governance matters.
On a pro bono basis, he represents 501(c)(3) entities regarding contractual protections, corporate governance, and other transactional matters.
- Represented a major American defense contractor specializing in defense, homeland security, and other government markets throughout the world in its all-stock acquisition of a leading provider of security operations centers and cybersecurity professional services, including advanced cyber monitoring and threat hunting across federal, international, and commercial markets.
- Represented America’s largest military shipbuilding company providing engineering, manufacturing, and management services to the nuclear energy, oil, and gas markets in its acquisition of a company specializing in aviation sensors and simulations; chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives (CBRNE) research and development; and information technology support.
- Represented one of the world’s largest independent computer software corporations in connection with its all-stock acquisition of an international company specializing in open source-based continuous application performance testing, providing an API for checking performance and monitoring traffic and behavior from the web and on mobile.
- Represented a major American defense contractor specializing in defense, homeland security, and other government markets throughout the world in its all-stock acquisition of a leading provider of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) solutions to the intelligence and special operations markets.
- Represented a leading building materials and solutions provider in its “merger of equals” with one of the nation’s leading providers of diversified building products and services to professional contractors for the residential market, expanding the combined company’s geographic reach to 42 metropolitan areas across 17 states.
- Represented a major American defense contractor specializing in defense, homeland security, and other government markets throughout the world in its all-stock acquisition of a leading provider of persistent surveillance, secure tactical communications, and cybersecurity solutions to the intelligence community and special operations market (Americas M&A Atlas Deal of The Year – Large Middle Markets – 2015).
- Represented a publicly-traded Fortune 500 global auto parts manufacturer in connection with its cross-border acquisition of the assets of a leading producer of forged and machined components located in South America.
- Represented a NASDAQ-listed bank in its successful topping bid to acquire another NASDAQ-listed bank creating an entity with combined assets of more than $2.3 billion (Americas M&A Atlas Deal of The Year – Middle Markets – 2013).
- Represented a Fortune 500 aerospace and defense corporation in its all-cash acquisition of an environmental remediation company.
- Represented an international commercial and residential lawn and garden consumer products manufacturer and sales company in negotiating, structuring, and creating a contractual joint venture.
- JD, Wake Forest University School of Law, cum laude; Order of the Coif; Managing Editor, Wake Forest Law Review, 2012
- BS, Business Administration and Marketing, University of Missouri, magna cum laude, 2006
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section; Member, Mergers and Acquisitions Committee; Member, Technology in Mergers and Acquisitions Subcommittee
- Virginia Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association, Business Law Section
Rate : $$$$