Carolyn D’Amore joined the law firm as an associate lawyer in 2006 and concentrates her practice in the areas of health care, physician legal issues, nonprofit governance, business, and corporate law.
She assists the law firm’s senior partner, Bob Lackey, in serving as General Counsel to Christian H. Buhl Legacy Trust, formerly known as Sharon Regional Health System.
As the daughter of a physician specializing in internal medicine, Carolyn has built on her natural interest in health care, developing a reputation for her expertise in hospital and physician legal matters.
A native of the Shenango Valley, Carolyn now resides with her husband and stepson in Oil City, Pennsylvania.
- University of Akron School of Law – J.D. (2006, magna cum laude)
- University of Notre Dame – B.A. (2002, magna cum laude)
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – Member of Commission on Women in the Profession
- Mercer County Bar Association – Secretary, 2007 – 2012
Rate : $$$$