For a broad-based perspective, clients rely on Charles E. Dropkin’s diversified business and litigation skills. Charles provides solutions based on careful and keen judgment.
A partner in the Corporate Department and former head of the Finance Group, Charles has extraordinary experience in transactional, regulatory and litigation matters as they affect financial services entities as well as family trusts and private equity/venture capital investors. He also has cutting edge experience in new product development.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1977
- Williams College, B.A., 1974
Admissions & Qualifications : New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, New York, Eastern District
- U.S. District Court, New York, Southern District
- U.S. Supreme Court
- New York State Bar Association (Creditors Rights and Banking Law Committee, Commercial and Federal Litigation Section)
- New York City Bar (Uniform State Laws Committee)
Rate : $$$