Attorney Christina Cheung is a Partner with Allred, Maroko & Goldberg and actively practices in New York and California. Ms. Cheung specializes in the areas of sexual harassment, sexual assault, discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful termination on behalf of employees. Ms. Cheung also specializes in representing minors who are victims of sexual abuse by teachers, coaches, or other employees against usually schools or other employers.
Ms. Cheung joined Allred, Maroko & Goldberg in September of 2011. Since joining the firm, Ms. Cheung has successfully recovered millions of dollars on behalf of her clients across the United States. She cares deeply about her clients and will fight vigorously to protect her client’s privacy rights in litigation.
Ms. Cheung graduated from Georgetown University where she received her Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service. While at Georgetown, Ms. Cheung studied abroad at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. Ms. Cheung then graduated near the top of her class from the UCLA School of Law. While at UCLA Law, Ms. Cheung was mentored by Vicki Schultz, a renowned scholar in employment discrimination and sexual harassment law. Ms. Cheung also served as the Editor-in-Chief of the UCLA Journal of Environmental Law & Policy.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Law Review: UCLA Journal of Environmental Law & Policy, Editor-in-Chief
- Georgetown University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Foreign Service
- California, 2011
- New York, 2012
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Foundation for Advocacy, Inclusion & Resources, Board, 2016 – Present
- California Employment Lawyer Association, Diversity Outreach Committee, 2011 – Present
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member, 2011 – Present
- New York County Bar Association, Member, 2012 – Present
Past Employment Positions:
- U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division, Employment Litigation Section, Trial Attorney
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region IX, Law Clerk
Rate : $$$