Christina Holtz is an Associate at Fragomen’s Washington, DC office, where she assists clients primarily in the technology, manufacturing and food services industries with their corporate immigration needs.
She advises mid-sized and large corporate clients seeking nonimmigrant and immigrant visas for their foreign national employees, including L-1 intracompany transferees and H-1B specialty occupation workers.
Christina also has extensive experience crafting successful O-1 and EB-1 petitions for professionals in business, science and the arts and entertainment industry.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Christina worked at a mid-sized business immigration firm in Arlington, Virginia, and a boutique immigration firm in Los Angeles, California.
Christina’s pro bono work has included representing an unaccompanied minor in an asylum case; representing an orphanage in Uganda seeking P-3 visas for a fundraising choir tour through the United States; and participating in naturalization clinics to assist legal permanent U.S. residents with applying for citizenship.
Christina speaks English and is proficient in Spanish.
- Represented individuals of extraordinary ability and outstanding researchers in the pursuit of both nonimmigrant and immigrant visas, including top entrepreneurs, data scientists, software developers and physicians seeking U.S. permanent residence.
- Represented professionals of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture and entertainment fields, including premier producers, directors, post-production specialists and actors.
- Facilitated the transfer of multinational intracompany transferees to corporate locations in the United States through the filing of a corporate blanket L petition.
- Advised start-up companies and entrepreneurs on the complexities of U.S. immigration law to ensure compliance.
- Loyola Marymount University | J.D., 2012
- Loyola University Chicago | B.S., 2008
Bar Admissions: California, Illinois
- Practice limited to Federal Immigration & Nationality Law
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, Committee on Athletes, Culture, Entertainment and Science (ACES), AILA
- Member, Washington, DC Chapter, AILA
Rate : $$$