Companies rely on Christopher Balch to guide them through complex mergers and acquisitions and domestic and international financing transactions of all sizes. His clients range in size from start-ups to publicly traded corporations with multi-billion dollar market capitalizations.
Chris represents venture capital funds, private equity funds, and their portfolio companies in a variety of investment, financing, and strategic transactions. He also acts as outside general counsel to a number of companies advising on a wide range of corporate governance issues and general business matters.
His corporate experience spans industries including software and technology, cable and telecommunications, financial services, professional services, manufacturing and consumer products, food and beverage, healthcare, air medical, and cybersecurity.
- University of Denver College of Law, J.D., 1999
- Boston College, B.S., 1995
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Holland & Hart Management Committee (Five Members), 2009-2011
- Holland & Hart Recruiting Committee, Denver Hiring Partner
- Holland & Hart Foundation, Co-Chair
- Rocky Mountain Venture Capital Association, Member
- American, Colorado, and Denver Bar Associations, Member
Rate : $$$