Christopher P. Borello is an intellectual property attorney who focuses on patent litigation and counseling clients on offensive and defensive patent strategies and patent portfolio development. Chris works on a broad range of technologies, including pharmaceuticals, biologics, biotechnology, computer technology, and mechanical devices.
Chris has litigated patent disputes from inception through trial, including as lead trial counsel. Chris also has experience with contested proceedings in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, with arbitrations, and in drafting complex settlement and license agreements.
Prior to joining Venable, Chris was the administrative partner of Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto and a member of its Management Committee.
- J.D. magna cum laude Pace Law School 2002
- M.Eng. Manhattan College 1998
- B.E. Cooper Union 1995
Bar Admissions : New York, Connecticut
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Professional Memberships :
- Member, New York Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member, Federal Circuit Bar Association
Rate : $$$